Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nets this year

Default Nets this year

Some nets of this year ....

Last edited by smallstreams.co.za; 29-09-16 at 08:38 AM.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Mario Geldenhuys

Mario Geldenhuys

This net is somewhat different to the usual. Seamless frame married to the handle throat. I kept this one

Mario Geldenhuys

Mario Geldenhuys

Mario Geldenhuys

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Outstanding work Mario!

Will you do the seamless again Mario? Does it seem to hold up well?

Beautiful work of course, I really like the long shaped heads, is there a more elegant name for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    Will you do the seamless again Mario? Does it seem to hold up well?
    Jip, busy with 3, 1 done next week, 2 for December ... Holds up perfect - landed a few 5lbs fish this winter in mine, no problem. Hoping to cradle a few yellows this coming week in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    Beautiful work of course, I really like the long shaped heads, is there a more elegant name for it?
    Thanks Ben, much appreciated. Long small ones are called "Elongated stream nets" - not sure it sounds better, but that is what I call it
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast