Thread: Who is not fishing enough?

Default Who is not fishing enough?

Even with all the public holidays, who are not fishing enough at the present?
    Is your fishing playing second fiddle to all the other things in life?
    Are less important things taking priority over your fishing?

If so, you can sulk on this thread.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Brilliant, with nationals past and stream closure and low water levels on dams I might just resort to flushing a line down the toilet to see what I can catch. do have a midweek break away to Lakies at month end that im megga amped for. never fished there yet and will be floating so set to be alot of fun. travelling with a good work colleague and fishing buddy. if anyone is going out anywhere and needs a partner im free and unfamilliar with all the trout spots.
    Doug Larson said, "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

*raises hand*

Definitely too little fishing from me. I'm spending far too much time reading online about fishing in the WC than actually going out and just doing it. Two small kids doesn't make it easier, but that's not really an excuse as I work from home and make my own hours. Thinking about going out one week day next week to test out the waters :biggrin:.

Quote Originally Posted by MattGeri View Post
    *raises hand*

Definitely too little fishing from me. I'm spending far too much time reading online about fishing in the WC than actually going out and just doing it. Two small kids doesn't make it easier, but that's not really an excuse as I work from home and make my own hours. Thinking about going out one week day next week to test out the waters :biggrin:.
    Hey Matt i think the CPS streams are closed at the moment. only still water fishing and other open rivers.
    Doug Larson said, "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason vL View Post
    Hey Matt i think the CPS streams are closed at the moment. only still water fishing and other open rivers.
    I thought they closed end of this month? I only just joined CPS and got a call from Louis earlier in the week, I think he mentioned they can still be booked till the end of the month. Will double check.

CPS Stream closure date 31 May.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by MattGeri View Post
    I thought they closed end of this month? I only just joined CPS and got a call from Louis earlier in the week, I think he mentioned they can still be booked till the end of the month. Will double check.
    ah my bad...enjoy the fishing then.

Ek sou graag meer wou vang maar het ander verpligtinge op die oomblik! Geen my nog so 3 maande dan gaan daai largies luister pappa!!!!