Thread: Sediba Lodge, July

Default Sediba Lodge, July

Morning guys, its been a while since I posted, life getting in the way of fishing as always.. I am off to Clarens in July staying at Sediba lodge, looks like they have a nice dam which I believe will be some good winter fishing, I know the Ash river is close by, but does anyone know the rules of fishing this river, contacts? or is the season closed?
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

bump.......
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

I suspect it will be closed, but the water will be very skinny at that time of the year anyway. Focus on the stillwaters - there's a few decent options in that area.
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.