Thread: Daiwa Lochmoor S100 Spools

Default Daiwa Lochmoor S100 Spools

spools SOLD
    Last edited by Paull; 09-02-09 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paull View Post
    Ihave two spools for a Daiwa Lochmor S100 that I can no longer use (broke the reel frame and cannot find replacement). Any one who has this reelanbd is interested in them please make contact.
    yes I have also broken a few cages of these reels. I wasn't aware that Diawa also re badjed them. at one stage they were being badjed by half a dozen or more brands. Even Stealth put theirname to these reels at one point.
    They were made out of that cheap die cast alloy. They were good cheap starter feels in their day.

snap
    Tried everything possible to fix and nothing worked.

Quote Originally Posted by croozer View Post
    snap
    Tried everything possible to fix and nothing worked.
    You can't fix them, I've tries epoxy glue, superglue, nothing works. They invariably break at the base of the watchacallit...the piece that goes into the reel seat.
    Guys that use these reels, should consider them as disposable, and know that at some point, it is going to break. You can't get spares. But for the price of the reel, who really cares, it's cheaper than even the cheapest flyline anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Paull View Post
    Ihave two spools for a Daiwa Lochmor S100 that I can no longer use (broke the reel frame and cannot find replacement). Any one who has this reelanbd is interested in them please make contact.
    Hi Paull
    I have the Lochmoor 100. Pm me what you are wanting for the spools as I'd be interested.
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Mine I use on my 3wt stream rod
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

I still have these spools lying about, if anyone is keen for two let me know.