Thread: The Politics Of Fortune

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Absolutely. it would be a pleasure. just follow this link;
    http://www.giantscup.co.za/gcbookreview.htm

Hi Wolf

I see on your website that you have a hatchery. Do you have any long distance shipping solutions for brown trout fry? For example, about 2kg of 3 to 5 gram fish to Cape Town. Is this a possibility?
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

hi chris ~ yr just gonna have to come & visit. that's the good news. the bad news is that i have had an horrendous egg cycle with my browns, and regretfully wont be supplying brown fry this season. i do have about 3000 10-12" fish..... if yr really desperate... but transport remains a problem

Hi Wolf

I do have plans to come and visit with my family and I will definitely be in touch. Thanks a lot
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

To my great delight, I discovered 'Mean mouthed son of a fish' in amongst my library of fishing books this morning. I think I must have bought it when I first saw it and filed it for a future read. Anyway, it is now on my bedside table, so is destined to be read over the next few days.

Please let us know when we can start placing orders for your new book.

Another great story Wolf ! Just finished reading it.

Thanks for the link to get hold of the book, and please keep us posted as to when the new one will be available, and I will order both together.