Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Spammers?

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I think we should put up a banner on the forum home explaining exactly how we will hunt these spammers down and in detail how we would torture them with 6/0 Gamakatsus. We will find you......any ideas? Maybe a return e-mail as we ban them, they must not sleep for 8 days.

Cheers,

Philip
    Just pass them over to the KING. I EBF and Toxic Cox will sort them out. And if all ells fails.... well then I will have to ask my trusty brew mister to drown them in a vat of tequila, after a whole pack of rusty 6/0's have been riped into other parts and dashed with some Vaal water and salt... Grant Im sure that it will not be to much to ask you to take on these matters?
    Be the change that you want to see

FLYWATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Bombard them with the last 5 years of CPS newsletter, and every thread that Chris Shelton has ever posted
    Hahahah, classic!

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    torture them with 6/0 Gamakatsus
    I think I've still got some Chokka jigs from my papgooing days, I would be more than happy to donate them to the cause!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Just send those jigs to me anyway. I will start building some stock.
    Be the change that you want to see

FLYWATERS

Just imagine a chokka jig being applied to your nethers and then ripped back painfully -sounds very medieval.

One thing the internet has taught me is just how many a**holes there REALLY are on this planet.

Newest member looks like a possible spammer (amobiles)
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Rendier View Post
    Newest member looks like a possible spammer (amobiles)
    I've banned him already. He posted cell phone specials...

I got one of those fraudulent ABSA emails this morning asking me to lo into my internet banking, the link points to a different domain, not ABSA, i reported this to their fraud line...i think allot of people are falling victim to this.

Anyone of you got this email ?
    Last edited by Pierre; 14-12-07 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    I've banned him already. He posted cell phone specials...

I got one of those fraudulent ABSA emails this morning asking me to lo into my internet banking, the link points to a different domain, not ABSA, i reported this to their fraud line...i think allot of people are falling victim to this.

Anyone of you got this email ?
    ja get that kind of e-mails everyday, when you have a website with your e-mail addy published it is common to get the sh1t, by the way I have phoned the banks numerous time, know how much this helps? nuthing they can do squat
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

Yes they cant do much, they should be able to track down the owner of the domain, but with unlimited amount of options for web space, they move from server to server. Only way is to educate people. I'm really curious to know how many people get caught by this..

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Yes they cant do much, they should be able to track down the owner of the domain, but with unlimited amount of options for web space, they move from server to server. Only way is to educate people. I'm really curious to know how many people get caught by this..
    there is enough stupid people out there that gets caught I am sure, as long as I am not one of them I am pretty much happy, but usually it is those whom can least afford it that gets caught
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by pieterkriel View Post
    there is enough stupid people out there that gets caught I am sure, as long as I am not one of them I am pretty much happy, but usually it is those whom can least afford it that gets caught
    Maybe off the point but I heard something shocking yesterday.

You know these little SARS declaration forms u fill in before landing from an International flight to Jan Smuts?(When I grew up I got to know it as such,I'm not for name changes,It's like start calling your mom,dad and your dad,mom after all these years)Anyway,

When your little form arrives at the SARS desk,these owks leak/tip off their chronies and by the time u get to your home,you've got guests waiting with AK47's and no,it's not the in laws.

What's next? Oh facebook.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast