Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Witsand - 14th December 07

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Byron you are right there. Maybe they'll call the next CPS meeting,... WP 1......
    Or they will like have a WP1 meeting in sum trendy spot like.. I don't know ... maybe a little cocktail bar where you can like chill out and talk fishing and keep and eye on the mountain - hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Or they will like have a WP1 meeting in sum trendy spot like.. I don't know ... maybe a little cocktail bar where you can like chill out and talk fishing and keep and eye on the mountain - hey.
    Sounds ideal!!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

U 2 JHB Boyz wait and see....
    For ever Young...

Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    U 2 JHB Boyz wait and see....
    Yup, the proof of the pudding will be when we see how many of the "kaapies"
    turn up for the Vaal/Orange 1 get together in the first quarter of 2008.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Yup, the proof of the pudding will be when we see how many of the "kaapies"
    turn up for the Vaal/Orange 1 get together in the first quarter of 2008.
    nic and i will be there. we gonna bring sardines and red bait for all
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Already looking forward to orange/vaal trip early next year, i definatly will be there(as long as i get at least 4 weeks notice)..........Having lived in Cape town for only 5 years i still am amazed at how slowly things happen and how quickly somethings can change,ask a Kappie what they are doing New Years eve for example, most will say keeping there options open not sure yet..... ask them on the 30th Dec you still get the same answer ........but thats what makes them special and i am sure WP1 will happen sooooooon and big fish will be caught and large beers will be drunk all done in the surroundings that makes the Cape the best place in the world live.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Do you know if there is one with a Koi pond,bring rods we can have a bit of carp fishing as well
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2