Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Magalies Barbus Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Barbus13 View Post
    Hi guys. New to this website and forum. So what is stream x and what tipe of fish are in there, and how do I find the pics posted there?
    Hello Dirk and welcome to the forums! Stream X is a secret venue that Maximum has for the best damn yellow fishing you can find! To find the pics go to the gallery on the main home page,( at the top of the forums is a link, Return to Flytalk home). Once in the gallery search for photo's posted by Maximum, and you will see them.
    Really looking forward to your pics of the yellows you've been catching around Bothaville.
    Groete
    Herman Jooste
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Hi Mr. Jooste. Long time no see. Thanx on info will do it. Any chance I could maybe fish it once?Really wanna get small or large scale as specie under the belt!

Hi Mr. Jooste. Long time no see. Thanx on info will do it. Any chance I could maybe fish it once?Really wanna get small or large scale as specie under the belt!
    Dirk, no need for the Mr. Herman is fine Send Thriss a PM regarding LS ans SS yellows. The lucky bugger has got them literally on his doorstep in the Moraletta. I'm sure he would be interested in a trip swap, you to him and him to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Dirk, no need for the Mr. Herman is fine Send Thriss a PM regarding LS ans SS yellows. The lucky bugger has got them literally on his doorstep in the Moraletta. I'm sure he would be interested in a trip swap, you to him and him to you.
    Moraletta ?

is this the same PTA river I never knew had fish !!!

Smile

Will do it Herman, how is the rainfall and fishing upstream near barrage? I broke my routine, and for first time in three months didn't fish this w/kend.

Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    Moraletta ?

is this the same PTA river I never knew had fish !!!
    YUP it is. Thriss sent me the pics 2 weeks ago but seems hesitant to post them. Keeping it a secret methinks Spoke to him this morning and he confirms they still there

Will do it Herman, how is the rainfall and fishing upstream near barrage? I broke my routine, and for first time in three months didn't fish this w/kend.
    Barbus why dont you join us for the fly talk get together on the 9th Dec ?

YUP it is. Thriss sent me the pics 2 weeks ago but seems hesitant to post them. Keeping it a secret methinks Spoke to him this morning and he confirms they still there
    I'll keep that in mind , I'm like 5km's from there but security could be a problem !

ps are you ready for the 9th ?

Flows on Sunday was 27 cumecs at the barrage. Fishing was good although visibility is poor.
    Seriously consider joining us at Eendekuil on the 9th. It would be really great to have you share your extensive SM and LM yellow knowlege with us as well as your winter fishing secrets

Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    I'll keep that in mind , I'm like 5km's from there but security could be a problem !

ps are you ready for the 9th ?
    Yup I'm ready but only making the COFFEE that morning Are you going to post directions etc?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast