Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Working group for yellows - Cape chapter

Update please. Number of interested parties to date, etc.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Hi Herman. So far we have about 12 guys. Not a bad start. We will get together with Dean in the new year.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    Hi Herman. So far we have about 12 guys. Not a bad start. We will get together with Dean in the new year.
    Good news indeed.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Hey Chris

Perhaps we should identify a date for the first meeting now that the new year has started?

I managed to get hold of Dean today and he said he will email me tomorrow re the working group and setting up a meeting. I will be posting details as soon as I get them.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Please view the following attachment from Dean re suggestions for our first get together. I am posting this on here for all to see in the interest of encouraging more of you to join. Regards, Chris

Attachment 293

Both sound good. Im away for about a week in mid feb, but should be available for both.

I will still forward this email individually to all the current members as soon as I can get to the office. All your addresses are on my laptop at work. Sorry about this

Sounds great. I am very keen for this group to get going. The rivers in the Cape are in a terrible condition (to me as a layman at least!).

I am interested to hear the rationale behind taking fish from a river (in which they are scarce) and stocking them into dams in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I will still forward this email individually to all the current members as soon as I can get to the office. All your addresses are on my laptop at work. Sorry about this
    Chris- sounds good mate. Although, we still need to organise an actual meeting in order to discuss the objectives of the Group, a Constitution etc. If we get this up and running, then it must be done properly.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast