Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Working group for yellows - Cape chapter

I agree Kevin. I will speak to Dean
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Hi Chris

Thanks for the feedback, i agree with Kevin we need to get together and get confirmed dates. That will enable us to arrange time of from work.

Please keep me informed

Important message to all working for yellow enthusiasts

We will be having a meat and greet at Jonkershoek on Thursday 25Jan, at 7.30pm. Please bring your own meat and refreshments. For those of you who can come earlier, bring your fly rods with. Some of us will be there from 6pm to fish for Witvis before the braai.

This will be our first meeting. The more the merrier! I am looking forward to meeting you all.
    Last edited by Chris Shelton; 14-01-07 at 09:08 AM.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

thanks, I will see you their

Next week thurs is the 18th innit? The week after is thurs 25th Jan.

My apologies, your are quite right Grant, it will be thursday in two weeks time, the 25th of January at 6pm for 7.30pm

Great stuff.

If I may make a comment- Maybe everyone can start thinking of exactly what they would expect this group to achieve, details as to how it should be run etc etc etc. Just to ensure that the meeting is productive and not a waste of time. As nice as it will be to meet everyone it is also important that we get the group up, running and effective as soon as possible.

Looking forward to it.

Agreed! Any suggestions as to how we should move forward will be most welcome

Thumbs up

Great, looking forward to get this going.

Just a reminder. We are having our first meeting at Jonkershoek on Thursday 25 Jan at 7.30pm. Bring a chop and wors and something to drink with you. Those who can make it earlier (6pm) are welcome to have a cast or two to some uncatchable Witvis in the Jonkershoek Flyfishery ponds. This invitation is open to anyone who would like to be involved in some way or other with the working group for yellows.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast