Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Working group for yellows - Cape chapter

welcome back boet.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Thanks Roland
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Hey stranger, whare you been???

yes indeed! welcome welcome!! good to have you back
    the patient mental...

Thanks guys, good to be back. I must say, the new site is really looking good, most impressive! Good to see all the old faces, and a lot of new ones too!

Hey Andre, no excuses mate, I have just been plain slack! I think I needed a break from everything for a while. I never quite came right after my two week stint of solitude at Henties.......just could not get back into the groove again, if you know what I mean? But anyway, I have just had an awesome weekend away in the mountains with Kevin and another mate of mine. It was a weekend of extremes and great camaraderie. Chatting to Kevin again made me realise how much I have missed the site and the interaction with you guys.
    Last edited by Chris Shelton; 21-05-07 at 06:47 PM.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    My apologies guys. I will make a plan this week to get back up to speed and hopefully get to submit a full report.

Grant, it sure would be great if you could in the meantime tell the guys about your deadly 'thumb-twitch' technique? You know, the one that landed 10 Clanwilliam Yellows recently?
    Will do, after the small matter of WP trials this weekend. (There are spies about! )
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Good luck Boet!

Exclamation NOTICE!!! WCYWG meeting

We will be meeting next Tuesday 29/5 at 6pm. Venue to be confirmed. The annual membership fee which was discussed at the last meeting will be R200. In exchange for paid up membership, you will receive the latest National Popular State of the Yellowfish report. Upcoming plans for future field trips will also be under discussion. Hope to see you guys there. Let's keep the ball rolling!
    Last edited by Chris Shelton; 22-05-07 at 03:16 PM.

Its my girlfriends birthday the 29th! There is no way I can miss her birthday. Maybe I can pay my membership and pick up my stuff some other time from Dean.

Hi Izak. Thanks for letting me know. Darryl has also raised some important points. As far as the membership thing goes, I think it is important that we get a clear idea from CNC what exactly these funds are going to be used for, and how the funds will be administered before part with our cash. These are some of the things that we will have to discuss. For the moment, I am just the messenger.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast