Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1795

Thread: Name the river/stream ...

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    Chris
    In 15 years of fly fishing , in SA, I think I have gone fishing with a camera about 4 or 5 times. I have used it only 2 times.
    Maybe this applies to the rest of the guys as well, and maybe that is the reason for so little posts from the rest of the Forumers.

Korrie
    Korrie, as thread starter I don't really mind if it's only 2 or 3 or 4 guys contributing. Just wonderfull to see the variety we have available in our f#cked-up littel country!!

Another real reason, is having this thread to remind us of all the wonderfull trout streams that will be Rotenoned!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Ok, I might be butting in here, but things have gone quiet with the thred, so here goes.
    This is easy if youv'e been there, impossible if you haven't

PS, JockO, you are up - post a pic please
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Ok, I might be butting in here, but things have gone quiet with the thred, so here goes.
    This is easy if youv'e been there, impossible if you haven't
    Orange river, Richtersveld
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Batting order is as follows:

JockO

Mario (FlyGuide.co.za)

Andre
    Mario Geldenhuys

Andre...

Olifants or Dooring??
    Mike McKeown

You're either fishing or waiting...

I am lost...

Lets run 3 at the same time??? shall we???

Mario???
    Mike McKeown

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    I am lost...

Lets run 3 at the same time??? shall we???

Mario???
    How do we decide who bats next then??

Let's make this tough!! You have to get all 3 before taking the crease!!

JockO's, mine AND Andre's!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

OK, but pleae can you create a post with all thre pics on it... and I will give it my best shot...
    Mike McKeown

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    OK, but pleae can you create a post with all thre pics on it... and I will give it my best shot...
    JockO has not posted a Pic, so here are the other 2!

Mario Geldenhuys

Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 ... LastLast