Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Millionaires taddy unweighted: White and black

Default Millionaires taddy unweighted: White and black

Hook: 6 short shank.
    Thread: Black 6/0
    Marabou: Black.
    Flashabou: Gold super limp.
    Fur: White mink or substitute fur.

Pic 1: Tie in marabou tail and 2 strands gold flashabou on each side for flash.

Pic 2: Tie in fur above hook shank and superglue for strengh.

Pic 3: Take thread to eye of hook and then start to wind fur around hook shank towards hook eye. Comb fur back towards hook bend on every turn.

Pic 4: Catch fur with thread, cut off excess fur and tie up a head to finish.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Default :cool:

Nice SBS!

Any chance of getting the pics to display in the thread using photobucket or a similar program? There is a tutorial at the top of grant's stickied SBS masterlisting if you want to see how.

Regards
    Liam
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Nice SBS!

Any chance of getting the pics to display in the thread using photobucket or a similar program? There is a tutorial at the top of grant's stickied SBS masterlisting if you want to see how.

Regards
    Liam
    HI Liam, would love to. My p.c. is out the ark still Windows 98, dont think it can handle photobucket. Sorry.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave,

Photobucket is a internet website where you can upload your pictures instead of uploading them to flytalk.

If you can get onto flytalk then you can get onto photobucket so there shouldn't be a problem.

Just open a new internet window and go to www.photobucket.com.
    Once there, click here for instructions on what to do next.

Nice SBS by the way...
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Hi Dave,

Photobucket is a internet website where you can upload your pictures instead of uploading them to flytalk.

If you can get onto flytalk then you can get onto photobucket so there shouldn't be a problem.

Nice SBS by the way...
    Thanks, will see if I can. Will be lekker.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Thanks, will see if I can. Will be lekker.

Dave
    nice fly dave
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    nice fly dave
    Hope the guys like it cos it's the trout fly i'm tying for the July freshwater fly swap.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Hi Dave,

Nice SBS by the way...
    Managed to upload from p.c. Then got stumped. Now cant recover to complete. What now.????

Dave

Just trying this photobucket thing.[IMG]i302. photobucket.[/IMG]

Sh@T, still stumped.
    Last edited by poppernel; 06-07-08 at 10:43 AM. Reason: no pic

Dave,

Check on ur foto that u uploaded to photobucket and paste the link below into the yellow box once ur ready to reply.

Once u pasted the link make sure it reads something like this; http//i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/Coolflies/P1000283-1.jpg

direct link second option.

Hope it helps

G
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 06-07-08 at 11:03 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast