Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunterski

Quote Originally Posted by SaGixer View Post
    Just spoke to the manufacturer.
    They are priced quite reasonably. The standard one comes with rod holders and a few extra bits and bobs.

They are based in Fourways and he reckons Joe public is more than welcome to visit and inspect the kayak in more detail.

Rgds
    Adrian
    can you tell us what they are charging? .... I am looking for something like this ... for still water trout, as well as coastal fishing
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Hi Jasper

I dont know what Buzzers paid for his so dont want to ruin his day but the manufacturer quoted R4799.00 for the standard model. He said he could work something out if a batch is bought. The shop in Fourways sounds like it is where they manufacture the kayaks.

I quote from his e-mail:''The standard kayak is a ready to go vessel with a seat, three carry handles, four rod holders, front and back deck bungee tie downs, two paddle holders, utility trays, and other features!''

Rgds
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    you can't put a motor on it...
    good, that means you can,t drown a motor off it either
    There is not a single bad person on earth, only persons that have been badly influenced.

If you would like to be better person, remove the things that have a negative influence on you TODAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    good, that means you can,t drown a motor off it either
    yeah you should be able to roll it pretty easily in a rapid
    everyone is a "guru" these days - re

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SaGixer View Post
    Hi Jasper

I dont know what Buzzers paid for his so dont want to ruin his day but the manufacturer quoted R4799.00 for the standard model. He said he could work something out if a batch is bought. The shop in Fourways sounds like it is where they manufacture the kayaks.

I quote from his e-mail:''The standard kayak is a ready to go vessel with a seat, three carry handles, four rod holders, front and back deck bungee tie downs, two paddle holders, utility trays, and other features!''

Rgds
    Adrian
    R4799 excl vat.

If some of you okes are intrested we can do a groop buy, if we buy 10 we save a grand on each, I will be taking 2, here is a chance to save mony by spending it.

And it is for a good cause, FISHING !!
    There is not a single bad person on earth, only persons that have been badly influenced.

If you would like to be better person, remove the things that have a negative influence on you TODAY.

Talking Canoe Stabilizer - Boer Maak 'n Plan

I have a canoe (Indian Style) and was never able to stand and cast form it – I had to improvise and came up with an easy solution – see the pic… Now it’s possible to drift and cast with no worries of tilting. I had my first success with winter yellows using this setup… (Total cost to build = R300)
    A woman who has never seen her husband fly-fish, doesn't know what a patient man she married!

http://dirkleroux.blogspot.com/

Dleroux - legend post man!!!
    Check your knots!

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    you can't put a motor on it...
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.....nearly wet myself!!! I know where that's comming from!!!

ghie ghie ghie, to mount a motor will be easy

Guys I have a Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i Angler (http://www.wildernesssystems.com/tarpon-160i-angler) in sand colour which is virtually brand new which I would be keen to sell if any of you might be interested?

This is the top of the line Sit on Top fishing Kayak, and is probably the fastest and quietest on the water.

Has all the featues you can imagine, and I will include a few mods that I have down to her, like cooler box which straps in etc ( for those hot Summer days to hold beer! ), Anchor, Drift Sock ( Sea Anchor ), Flares, etc.

Its an incredibly comfortable boat, with awesome backrest system, and very stable. Full adjustable Rudder System etc..
    Have a look at the site, its an impressive vessel.

I hate to sell it, but I just don't have the time to use it enough to justify keeping it... Its collecting dust rather than fish scales, and thats criminal...

Anyone who wants to view or test drive it down in CPT, gimme a shout. 082 551 2255.
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast