Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grants S-B-S Hows!!

Dave i think you have a problem pasting the link.

Have you tried pasting it into a word document to see if the url gets pasted?
    "So heres my point. Dont go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thats dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Dave i think you have a problem pasting the link.

Have you tried pasting it into a word document to see if the url gets pasted?
    HI GRANT, GETTING IT PASTED SEEMS TO BE THE HASSLE. Will just try and delete as I fail.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Dave when you click on the "Direct Link" on photobucket, does it pop up a bubble saying "Copied"?
    "So heres my point. Dont go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thats dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Dave when you click on the "Direct Link" on photobucket, does it pop up a bubble saying "Copied"?
    Yes it does, and link is highlighted. Ithen come to flytalk, open the yellow envelope and then type in the url, and then O.K.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Default Ruffy :Hot Orange

Will try this again.

Sorted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Will try this again.

Grant, why does pic come out so small, do I resize pic too much?

Yes I think you resize it too much.

If you use photobucket then the picture does not have to be under 100kb. Flytalk does not host the pictures, but rather links to them on photobucket which means that there is no size limit. Just remember that the bigger the pictures, the longer it takes for the rest of us to open the page, so resizing is still important.

I usually resize my pictures to 800x600 (It is a standard resize setting in most applications).

Your pictures will then be about this big:

Thanks for the help and patience appreciate it.

DAVE

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Will try this again.

HI Guys,

I see this fly was a killer for pompano in the latest Flyfishing mag. Page 63.

DAVE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast