Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Cape Trout Syndicate - membership

Members are allowed to have a daily guest, so don't despair, many of you will get to fish the dam.

In time the odd member may want or need to sell his membership for whatever reason, so if any of you are interested in joining sometime in the future, there is still a chance of doing so. We'll let you know if and when these become available.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

I had to turn away the first membership applicant today, unfortunately membership is full now. I explained to the gentleman that he will have to wait for an existing member to either die or sell his membership, in which case he can take their place.

If there are any more interested guys or gals, I suggest you pm your details to me and I will pass it onto the members.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

i know its an old thread but im in the area. is this still going?
    Doug Larson said, "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason vL View Post
    i know its an old thread but im in the area. is this still going?
    Nope.... go and fish at Phillip's dams, much better in any case
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

thanks Korrie
    Doug Larson said, "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16