Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WP Fly Fishing Raffle

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    So Far we have four tickets sold:

1) Eben Fourie (EBF)
    2) Rudolph Mouton (Rendier) x2
    3) Louis Oelofse (LJO)

Thanks for your support guys!!!
    Peter Deavall have taken some not sure how many.
    Will inform later
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Thanks Korrie - please just get him to send proof of payment and I will mark him down.

Cheers
    G
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

So Far we have 6 tickets sold:

1) Eben Fourie (EBF)
    3) Louis Oelofse (LJO)
    4) Kyle Keefer (Kyle-J) x2

Thanks for your support guys!!!
    Hi guys,

Is no none else interested in buying a ticket for this raffle? so far we have only sold 6 tickets from Flytalk's allocated tickets. thanks very much to those guys for their support. we really appreciate it!

I thought these prizes would really appeal to you guys!

Cheers
    G.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Hi Jasper - I received your payment - thank you for the support!
    Please could you PM me your email address and phone number so we can contact you with regard to any prizes you win.

1) Eben Fourie (EBF)
    3) Louis Oelofse (LJO)
    4) Kyle Keefer (Kyle-J) x2
    5) Jasper Stupart (Jasper)

I'm amazed that the flytalk guys are not jumping all over this.

Grant, what is the plan if you do not make 300 ticket sales ?

Are you guys "advertising" at all the fly shops in town ?
    Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery element are made for wise men to contemplate, and for fools to pass by without consideration - Izaak Walton

Hay i just sent in my entry.

The odds are good, 300 tickets, 9 prizes, I bought 2 tickets. Thats gives me about a 1 in 15 chance of winning.

I'm a sharks supporter, and always will be as my gramps played flyhalf for Natal. It feels a bit wierd to finally be supporting a WP team.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoose View Post
    Hay i just sent in my entry.

The odds are good, 300 tickets, 9 prizes, I bought 2 tickets. Thats gives me about a 1 in 15 chance of winning.

I'm a sharks supporter, and always will be as my gramps played flyhalf for Natal. It feels a bit wierd to finally be supporting a WP team.
    thanks schmoose! i received the payment!

eben, we are selling tickets at upstream as well as getting the competitors to sell a portion of the tickets. so we are not relying solely on Flytalk ticket sales. i will update the total ticket sales once i hear back from the guys selling tickets out there. as long as we cover the costs of the raffle it will go ahead even if we make no profit.

Schmoose I am also a Sharks fan but fish for WP! hehe

thanks schmoose! i received the payment!

eben, we are selling tickets at upstream as well as getting the competitors to sell a portion of the tickets. so we are not relying solely on Flytalk ticket sales. i will update the total ticket sales once i hear back from the guys selling tickets out there. as long as we cover the costs of the sage outfit for Kyle for his planned assault of the cape streams the raffle it will go ahead even if we make no profit.
    Thats better.....

I guess there is only so low a man can go, and supporting the Stormers is way below that.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast