Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Xmas Flyswop with a Twist

Tis true... it has been 4 months since our last fly swap....
    "One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions" John Ashley-Cooper

"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary." ~by Patrick F. McManus~

"The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad."

Default Hi there Mario

Hi there Mario
    Dont mean to be a bother....I know you'v been busy
    Any news on when you`r mailing the Prezzies??
    Pls let us know. Iv all the addresses if you still need them.
    Many thanks
    Elize
    "One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions" John Ashley-Cooper

"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary." ~by Patrick F. McManus~

Quote Originally Posted by Elizevh View Post
    Hi there Mario
    Dont mean to be a bother....I know you'v been busy
    Any news on when you`r mailing the Prezzies??
    Pls let us know. Iv all the addresses if you still need them.
    Many thanks
    Elize
    Packets going out on Monday - Woolybugger's rod took some time - 15 coats of varnish. Also, other issues as per previous PM. Abri's packet was supposed to be picked up in Aliwal, but yours, WBs and Andrew's on it's way. Apologies again as per PM.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

not a problem I totaly understand. Thanks a million for all your effort. I cant wait for next week...
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Packets going out on Monday - Woolybugger's rod took some time - 15 coats of varnish. Also, other issues as per previous PM. Abri's packet was supposed to be picked up in Aliwal, but yours, WBs and Andrew's on it's way. Apologies again as per PM.
    cool thanks, looking forward to the goodies

Cheers

Andrew

Man oh Man was i suprised when i received the envelope

I really didnt expect so so so many flies, thats more flies than i had in my collection anyway. WOW is all i can say. Thanks Guys to everyone that took part. What a awesome "christmas Present". Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You. Best part is i needed some small dries for my upcoming holiday and now i have gotten plenty.

Thanks so flippen much

Cheers

Andrew

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16