Thread: Rock & Surf social group

Default Rock & Surf social group

Hi fellow rock 'n surfers, the R&S social group is open to anyone who is interested in joining. No need to wait for an invitation, just pull in!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Not too keen on r&s ,this lot.

I've discovered another forum of guys who are mad about their R&S, so that is where I am kuiering these days. Its a case of if I cant win you guys over, then I'll be won over myself to a place where others do appreciate my 'other' interests! lol

Will be more active on here when I get back into flyfishing mode when the seasons dictate, but i'm certainly not going to sit around talking about wannabe fly fishing when all the action is happening in the surf!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Uncle Chris

My toppie (who the ou's on the beach at Melkbos call "Boesman"), says I must stuur groete to you and ask you when you're going to join him again with a botteltjie brandewyn and some coke and have a gooi or two on the Weskus?

There you go!! Chris. Boesman and the boys are calling.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
    Uncle Chris

My toppie (who the ou's on the beach at Melkbos call "Boesman"), says I must stuur groete to you and ask you when you're going to join him again with a botteltjie brandewyn and some coke and have a gooi or two on the Weskus?
    Oh no man...it just got from bad to worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I've discovered another forum of guys who are mad about their R&S, so that is where I am kuiering these days. Its a case of if I cant win you guys over, then I'll be won over myself to a place where others do appreciate my 'other' interests! lol

Will be more active on here when I get back into flyfishing mode when the seasons dictate, but i'm certainly not going to sit around talking about wannabe fly fishing when all the action is happening in the surf!
    At least one can learn things on that forum!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    At least one can learn things on that forum!
    lol lol