Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Big Elf....

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Botes View Post
    Me too Chris, me too. My problem is that my wive only eats trout. You guys think it's ok if I bag a couple when I'm fishing Elandspad again? Who's gonna notice, there's piles of trout in that river
    I'm not even going to go down this path with you Conrad......suffice to say, you guys can be glad that I am in R&S mode at the moment!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I'm not even going to go down this path with you Conrad......suffice to say, you guys can be glad that I am in R&S mode at the moment!

EXPLAIN:
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave

I don't want to speak on behalf of Chris, but I think he means that he's not feeding the family from Elandspad for the moment - he's leaving that to me and Deewy and our oversized landing net

my old man is an experienced angler...40 years behind the back....i can count on one hand the elf he has caught over 4kg's..... fished from cape town to richards bay.....

the spot where this elf was caught has for years produced fish of this size....

i dont think we want to turn this into a mudslinging match and i value everyones views but we need to start moaning when a guy is posing with 3 or more fish of this size

i would be more worried of the 1000 smaller fish been taken out...
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Why don't they up the mininum size limit? Sure the fishing will be slim for the first year but when the generation survives then after that bigger fish for everyone!!!

The majority of regulars who exclusively target shad would still continue to blatantly disregard any increase in the size limit, regardless of what is imposed. They cant even stick to the current 35cm limit
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    The majority of regulars who exclusively target shad would still continue to blatantly disregard any increase in the size limit, regardless of what is imposed. They cant even stick to the current 35cm limit
    But aren't they the best livebait??? Guess you guys don't watch ESA then..

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    EXPLAIN:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Botes View Post
    Hi Dave

I don't want to speak on behalf of Chris, but I think he means that he's not feeding the family from Elandspad for the moment - he's leaving that to me and Deewy and our oversized landing net
    WATCHING YOU GUYS!!!

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4