Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lion Lager

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
    Ya, I love beer made with recycled water.
    Me too!

However, sab,abi etc filter all water extensively before production anyways, its practically recycled water as well! It had better be!
    "I'm just a beer drinker with a flyfishing problem"

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    Me too!

However, sab,abi etc filter all water extensively before production anyways, its practically recycled water as well! It had better be!
    I know, I know. I was just taking a cheap shot at Shammers. A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste! And all mass-brewed beer is practically identical if you look at the process and ingredients.

I have some interesting reading on my desk at the moment - The SAB Water Footprint Report. To brew 1 litre of beer, the whole process, including growing, harvesting, transporting, brewing, bottling, etc. uses around 150 liters of water! Scary stuff.
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

I know, I know. I was just taking a cheap shot at Shammers. A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste! And all mass-brewed beer is practically identical if you look at the process and ingredients.

I have some interesting reading on my desk at the moment - The SAB Water Footprint Report. To brew 1 litre of beer, the whole process, including growing, harvesting, transporting, brewing, bottling, etc. uses around 150 liters of water! Scary stuff.
    LOL

That is a lot of water.....but remember Graham...we dont drink pink drinks...

I watching you...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

150l!! Amazing, hell thats a lot!
    "I'm just a beer drinker with a flyfishing problem"

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    LOL

That is a lot of water.....but remember Graham...we dont drink pink drinks...

I watching you...
    Ha ha ha. Shammers, we really need to fish. Soon!
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

Ha ha ha. Shammers, we really need to fish. Soon!
    We must boet.....PM Sent bru
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2