Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: litter cleanup of Cape Streams

Andre I will be there, but would prefer the Sunday as i work most Saturdays and will only be able to confirm closer to the time if it is going to be on a Saturday.

I will sponsor some heavy duty black bags and also some cold beers or cold drinks for the day. I can also sort out some gloves for everybody to use for picking up all the nasties.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

im in

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

thank you all, this is gonna be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Good idea, I am in. Might be worth advertising it in the CPS newsletter - people fishing on the day can spend an hour or two cleaning up and then go and fish afterwards. See if CN can arrange to collect the bags on the day.
    Why dont you fish first!! When the weather gets ''frot'' do other duties.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Andre I will be there, but would prefer the Sunday as i work most Saturdays and will only be able to confirm closer to the time if it is going to be on a Saturday.

I will sponsor some heavy duty black bags and also some cold beers or cold drinks for the day. I can also sort out some gloves for everybody to use for picking up all the nasties.
    Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    im in

/d
    Wish we had your calibre of ff here in the E.C. Good luck guys and well done to you all.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Thumbs up

Nice. That's the way it's done!!
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

I am in! just let me know when
    May the fish be with you!!! www.seanmillsflyfishing.weebly.com

Great idea! I'm in
    They've got us surrounded - the poor bastards!

cold beers or some gloves for everybody to use for picking up all the nasties.
    Beer please....., some of that sheet can only be picked up while comfortably numb gloves for sure. I am buying a pair, as we saw underpants left there on the rocks...2 pairs. WTF???? There is toilet paper etc etc and we did not look what was under the toilet paper. Gloves are a must for sure.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

pitty I cant join you. Will be fishing the Umzimkulu. But GREAT thought guys!
    "Vermoëns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¬ Lou Holtz

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast