Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: litter cleanup of Cape Streams

I will be at the Wimpy at about 07h00 for the requisite bacon and eggs brekkie. If anyone wants to leave their car there and get a lift with me , this will be good, I can take two guys. Matt, I will see you at your place at about 06h15.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Good morning

See you guys at eight.

MC
    Excellent MC...

Guys please don't go down to the river before I get there. There is a booking for SB 6, and there might be an angler down there. If so, we will do EP1 first, and clean SB6 behind the member. I need to still find out the situation regarding SB6 for Saturday, as it was booked by Tim Rolstone for a guide client, and I now hear that he injured his arm or something, and has cancelled the fishing. It is likely however that the client will still fish. EP 1 has been booked off for us however, so.....need I say more.....
    I think that this is going to be some fun, as well as a all the good stuff it will achieve.
    Look forward to seeing everyone tommorrow
    Please dont for get to bring a roll of bags. I will bring extra anyway.

For your info. the field ranger on duty on Saturday at the parking lot, is Elaine.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I think it's going to be a bit too many in one spot. Morne and I will clean hotel beat. See you in the am.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Default Apologies

Hi Andre,

My apologies for tomorrow, we have a business presentation at the City Lodge tomorrow morning, I thought that my wife could do it without my help but unfortunately I need to be there.

Regards

Richard.

see you at 615 andre, and see the rest of you at the wimpy one stop or the river!!! im jealous of the oke who gets to fish SB 6 first after the cleanup.

I won't be able to go as there is no opportunity for me driving through from Stellenbosch. Have had a bit of car trouble recently, so transport for myself is kind of non-existent at the moment.

Sorry guys, I was looking forward to doing something good for nature. Although the idea of taking a bag with on the next fishing trip is going to have to be my small part in this. Hopefully I will join you on the next one
    BOSHOF! wil jy huis toe gaan? Jaa samajoor! JY KANNIE!

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    I won't be able to go as there is no opportunity for me driving through from Stellenbosch. Have had a bit of car trouble recently, so transport for myself is kind of non-existent at the moment.

Sorry guys, I was looking forward to doing something good for nature. Although the idea of taking a bag with on the next fishing trip is going to have to be my small part in this. Hopefully I will join you on the next one
    If you can get to butterfly world for 07h30, I will gladly give you a lift.

I will see what I can manage and let you know. Thanks

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    If you can get to butterfly world for 07h30, I will gladly give you a lift.
    I will be there on time. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    I will be there on time. Thanks again
    That's my boy. I have Pm'ed my number to you in case there is any change in plan from your side. We will try be on time as well.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast