Thread: KZNFFA Website

Default KZNFFA Website

Kwazulu-Natal Fly Fishing Association has a dynamic new Website

www.kznffa.org

We invite KZN (and those from other provinces and other countries) to log on & Register as a user on our site in order to receive updates and details on the KZNFFA League, Trials, Clinics and Fun/Social Days etc

Quote Originally Posted by RAG View Post
    Kwazulu-Natal Fly Fishing Association has a dynamic new Website

www.kznffa.org

We invite KZN (and those from other provinces and other countries) to log on & Register as a user on our site in order to receive updates and details on the KZNFFA League, Trials, Clinics and Fun/Social Days etc
    Good news indeed that f/f in Natal is coming up again. Are you going to be able to enter teams into this years nationals?
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Yebo !

2010 League for Senior Mens, Ladies & Juniors is up and running with a strictly regulated selection procedure - see Competition Rules & Constitution links on the web site kznffa.org

b.t.w KZN have had a team in every National event so far

Yebo !

2010 League for Senior Mens, Ladies & Juniors is up and running with a strictly regulated selection procedure - see Competition Rules & Constitution links on the web site kznffa.org

b.t.w KZN have had a team in every National event so far

Hi Richard, Ya, a good outfit you have there. Saw yourself and Grevin the other night on Wildfly, klapping the tiggers and nembwe. Looked like a stunning trip.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Hi Andre,
    Great trip - Tiger & Nembwe were certainly ABUNDANT, good company, good weather, Bells Extra Special.....

I would certainly recommend a trip onto the Okavango Panhandle during the barbel run as you are spoilt for fish !

We didnt get that many big fish - but 40-50 fish a day btn 2/3 anglers on a boat averaging 6-7 pounds 5 days on the trot is not to be pooh-poohed

Off to Underberg this weekend to help out at Protea trials and get some river fishing done on the Polela river

Cheers

Hi Andre,
    Great trip - Tiger & Nembwe were certainly ABUNDANT, good company, good weather, Bells Extra Special.....

I would certainly recommend a trip onto the Okavango Panhandle during the barbel run as you are spoilt for fish !

We didnt get that many big fish - but 40-50 fish a day btn 2/3 anglers on a boat averaging 6-7 pounds 5 days on the trot is not to be pooh-poohed

Off to Underberg this weekend to help out at Protea trials and get some river fishing done on the Polela river

Cheers
    Ya its' lekker. I have been there a few times. Was at the barbel run in 2007, it was huge. Best fishing I ever had. We going again this year.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.