Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: silwerstrome

Tye2, this is bad news & I thought it gets crowded here in Durban with the "Shad run".

Quote Originally Posted by bluegill View Post
    Tye2, this is bad news & I thought it gets crowded here in Durban with the "Shad run".

I think fishing the Vaal is going to become alot more pricey with rod fee's of over R150 for a day over the next few years !

if you're going to fish Eendekuil, just make sure the flow is 20+, cos fishing there at 10cms just doens't do it for me
    the patient mental...

I can agree with what Tye is saying. I have been going to the vaal every week or more for three months and it is always crowded. The best thing to do is arrive early (on the water before 6) and fish your way away from the venue, this way the crowds are left behind and you can still get some good fishing in.

I am wanting to make a plan to go down this weekend - If you chaps are interested then give me a call, my cell is on.....

Chris - I remember that you have cricket on saterdays so why not try and join us on sunday......

Tye - are tou up for the trip????
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Has any one fished Erina Spa lately? Always had good fishing and not to crowed in the faster water. Must admit we normally get loads of muddies not to many yellows. If you are going to go pack lots of red in your fly box they can't seam to resist.

Never heard of it.

Where is it????

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I can agree with what Tye is saying. I have been going to the vaal every week or more for three months and it is always crowded. The best thing to do is arrive early (on the water before 6) and fish your way away from the venue, this way the crowds are left behind and you can still get some good fishing in.

I am wanting to make a plan to go down this weekend - If you chaps are interested then give me a call, my cell is on.....

Chris - I remember that you have cricket on saterdays so why not try and join us on sunday......

Tye - are tou up for the trip????
    I'll think about Wade , let you know tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    I'll think about Wade , let you know tomorrow.
    Cool stuff

Chat then

It's right at the barrage tel number 0169830005 cost is around R20 per person. Its a camping resort with loads of conventional fishing in the slow water.

I'd be careful to fish those waters (banky territory even if it is disguised in a FF outfit). I've heard some strange things from Henrie about the average FFM encountered on the water..... just a thought
    No PAIN No Gain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast