Page 2 of 271 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Funnies

My bad aswell really sorry guys
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

A blond decided to go fishing. She set up her stool and was about to cut her hole in the ice when a voice boomed out "there are no fish there".
    Stunned, she moved to another spot and again the voice boomed out : "there are no fish under the ice!"
    She moved a few metres and the same thing happened again,\.
    Trembling she asked " Is that you Lord?"
    "No" came the booming reply " I'm the ice rink manager"
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    A blond decided to go fishing. She set up her stool and was about to cut her hole in the ice when a voice boomed out "there are no fish there".
    Stunned, she moved to another spot and again the voice boomed out : "there are no fish under the ice!"
    She moved a few metres and the same thing happened again,\.
    Trembling she asked " Is that you Lord?"
    "No" came the booming reply " I'm the ice rink manager"

Hahahahaha !!!!

Whats the shortest rugby joke........WP
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

[QUOTE=Umhlangarox;1669]Whats the shortest rugby joke........WP /QUOTE]

Now, now Matt, you're moving down there in 3 months remember and flyfishermen have loooong memories Bang goes your stream guiding hehe
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Very very true Herman but i just couldnt resist

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    My bad aswell really sorry guys
    very bad....very, very bad yes Umhlangarox! I may never be able to watch another video again! Thanks a lot mate!

There's this fella with a parrot. And this parrot swears like an old salt, I mean he's a pistol. He can swear for five minutes straight without repeating himself. Trouble is, the guy who owns him is a quiet, conservative type, and the bird's foul mouth is driving him nuts.

One day, it just gets to be too much and the guy grabs the bird by the throat, shakes him really hard, and yells, "QUIT IT!"
    But this just makes the bird mad and he swears more than ever.

Then the guy gets angry and says, "OK for you," and locks the bird in a kitchen cabinet. This really aggravates the bird and he claws and scratches, and when the guy finally lets him out, the bird cuts loose with a stream of vulgarities that would
    make a sailor blush.

At that point, the guy is so mad that he throws the bird into the freezer. For the first few seconds there is a terrible din.
    The bird kicks and claws and thrashes. Then it suddenly gets very quiet.

At first the guy just waits, but then he starts to think that the bird may be hurt. After a couple of minutes of silence, he's so worried that he opens up the freezer door.

The bird meekly climbs onto the man's outstretched arm and says, "Awfully sorry about the trouble I gave you. I'll do my best to improve my vocabulary from now on." The man is astounded and amazed at the transformation that has come over the parrot. Then the parrot says, "By the way, what did the CHICKEN DO?"

A 90-year old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better.. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child.
    what do you think of that?"

The doctor replied, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day he was in a hurry and picked up his umbrella instead of his gun by mistake. When he got to the creek, he saw a beaver.

He raised his umbrella and went "bang, bang, bang", and the beaver fell dead.What do you think of that?"

The 90-year old said, "I'd say somebody else shot the beaver."

The doctor said, "My point exactly"

Talking

Hilarious ! This thread just cheered up my morning !

Page 2 of 271 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast