Thread: Paulie gets his Poon

Default Paulie gets his Poon

Some might know him as the user Sage, we know him as amakroko or kroko, he is Paul Fevrier...

Some might know that Paulie fishes from a chair and this year is the 20th commemoration of his accident.

Anyway, his difficulty is that he cannot fish all the place we can, especial in the saltwater environment, so a trip to Cuba is a great way for him to catch saltwater species.

So strapped to the front of the boat he is only really managing to be on the water for about 2 hours a day... but yesterday, they had perfect conditions and he was able to stay out longer and got his fish.

Boated a 60lbs fish and jumped a few bigger ones. So, as he said, his trip is made!!

That's fantastic...good for him! Can't wait to see some pics of him fighting the beast. Well done Paulie...great stuff.

Excellent Paul,hope u got him on a self tied fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Excellent Paul,hope u got him on a self tied fly!
    I bet!!! Paulie tied all the flies they are using there at the moment, I think...he mentioned that the last time I saw him...said he had 100's to do still before the trip!

Awesome!! Well done Paul

Very Lekka Paulie!!

Looking forward to some Pics!!
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.