Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Bo-vlakte

Point taken D Nicely put
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I caught crabs once *tick* and *tick*
    MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
    did you find crabs in your jocks or ticks?
    Regards
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by FishZ View Post
    i still think the biggest problem here is guys like Dewalt who call themselves, pros or guides or whatever they call themselves, and then spread misinformation. guys who look up to Deewy as a guide or expert or pro then take this as true. why wouldn't they?
    I'm still trying to see where he spread this misinformation in this thread

All I could find was post #33, #36, #38 & #44

Matt, why get personal in an open forum? Keep it on PM if you've got a beef with Deewy. Shouldn't you rather contact Johan and have a go at him? He gave me the same info last year and as the owner, a humble fisherman would accept the information given as dinkum.
    Last edited by Rendier; 01-08-10 at 10:31 AM.
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by deewy View Post
    Exactly why I do not post on forums anymore, if its a fish and it eats a fly and puts up a fight then I catch it, I dont give a shit about the freakin colour or species, if its a mutant with special powers or not.

All I know is that this weekend I will be fishing for South african steelheads
    Dewald, dont let them get to you, we trout/troot guys who consistently catch big trout and release them for others to catch one day by ''fluke'' or guided by flies, method or actually just schooled by the best. Thats what you and I are. To the reader, use it!! lose it!!.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Matt, if you have a problem with me the give me a call 0829415344, of better still, meet me, but dont make this personal on this forum. You dont know me, and you can ask any of the forumers on here that has either fished with me, been one of my clients, or are just friends with me, I am a good fisherman and there is something that I can teach allot of them or have taught them. If you look at my website www.flysouthadventures.co.za you will see that I dont not market this venue for guided trips, neither do I say that you will catch a golden trout, I mention there Golden Rainbow trout http://www.flysouthadventures.co.za/quarry.php?p_id=60 Get your facts straight before pointing a finger.

I was there this weekend and had a ball of a time, Johan is no fish expert and he bought the fish, which are brown trout, under the name, canadian steelhead from threestreams hatchery in Franschhoek. We pointed out to him, after catching browns in his dedicated broun trout dam that they are the same. He also said they are triploid, which is also untrue as one milted all over Louis's float tube. He said that he will follow it up with them. There is no more albino trout in the dam, they where all taken by fish eagles. We did get some monster trout and it was one of the best fishing weekends in a long time. I am no trout expert and most probably never be, I do know my sh1t and I can fish.

Oh and by the way, Johan is very happy about all this publisity his venue is getting.
    Last edited by deewy; 01-08-10 at 06:12 PM.
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Hello all, I apologize publicly to Dewalt, that was not cool to single him out, I was in a bad emotional state to reply and I'm very sorry to him and to all.

Have a good day

Ill keep it fishing.

wheres the pics?
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Thanks Matt, I appreciate the post.

Stephan, all I can say is, next time when I invite you with you must tell the family members to enjoy the weekend without you. I am still working through the pics and sorting them and I must still get some pics from the other guys. Landing 4-5LBS rainbows on dries is the most fun that I have had this year.

I will post pics soon, promise, and maybe I do another article for a magazine, who knows, let see.
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Louis took one of these last night on a dry

Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by deewy View Post
    Louis took one of these last night on a dry
    Nice fish!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast