Thread: .270 140grain Nosler Balistic tips for those that hunt

Exclamation .270 140grain Nosler Balistic tips for those that hunt

Safari Outdoor is currently having a promotion on all their Nosler products. One that I fancy is the 140grain Nosler balistic tips for a .270 at R2.60 each. This special dont come around that often. The downside is 2500 tips at R6500. I would have thought it is illegal to sell that amount of ammunition to one individual, cause that is a lot of 'fire-power' but that is the deal.

When I was at Safari Outdoor in Stellenbosch on Friday they only had one packet left and I believe there is still a couple or so at the Pretoria branch, but they can not courier it for me to the Stellenbosch branch.

Back to the reason for this post. Would anyone be interested to pool with me and share the load? (LOL) I need about 4 to 5 individuals that would like to share the 2500 tips and cost. I only really need 200-300.

If you would like to read more about Nosler, make use of the below web addresses.
    http://www.nosler.com/Bullets.aspx
    http://www.safariandoutdoor.co.za/su...0_calibre_.277

Please PM or e-mail me asap as the Special is only till the 2nd and stock is very limited.
    "VermoŽns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¨ Lou Holtz

Bugger mate, wish you were over here.

Those are fantastic prices.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtooth View Post
    Bugger mate, wish you were over here.

Those are fantastic prices.....
    It is indeed and I cant find any takers on the deal. Those fantastic prices mean absolutely zero at the moment.
    "VermoŽns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¨ Lou Holtz