Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Orange LM Hunt TR'S

Some of Dion's fine art work and skill's in Laminate's,

and hereby unveiling the "Hermanator".
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Bloody brilliant
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Here are a few hand selected samples; nothing compared to the actual experience... once again, THANK YOU ALL.

All I do blame you and myself for is the fact that we never took a before or after group pic This will be pending strafdoppe for Chris and Klaas Or did we?

------------------------------

Let me also say this: I do not remember very much about the fly tying the Thursday night, or was it very early Friday morning It was after PONCHOS arrived and after dinner, I also recall accidentally knocking all my stuff from the bar and even then these gentlemen helped me pick it up... AND, even in that state NOT 1 OF YOU ACCIDENTALLY TOOK THE PIECE OF KLIPSPRINGER Klaas so generously donated to me [just checked it's still here]

YOU ARE TRUE GENTLEMEN and I will gladly join any of you again.

I have attached a pic showing high [well, level at +-330] and then low [when we crossed the bridge the Sunday] - we had to leopard crawl against the upper banks through thorn trees as the water was to high to walk on shore, then a few hours later you walked meters from the same shore on dry exposed rock... amazing stuff, and scary.

I must say the court hearings at night was a welcome surprise; initially we were worried, very worried. I overheard Chris telling spyker to get ready so I QUICKLY went back to my seat and whispered to my dad 'HIER KOM NOU KA*' Well, it was a huge joll, a lot of fun and really got everybody to 'vent' but also learn and interact. Keep on doing it - BUT PLEASE, don't let Herman supply the bottle - that rum was awfull.

Unfortunately, all good things come to and end. I can't believe how long it felt, we got lip for the thread and starting to talk so long ago, but then suddenly it was upon us and once we departed from home we were in a time warp and then BOOM, reality, back at work Monday morning, only to dream about the next trip and plan the next outing.

So, until next time... I will hopefully soon post a new pic under the largie season thread.

Some great pics there Barend!
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Thanks Barend,

A great report and some great pics.

No wonder Hugo got "straffed" . Afterall how do you wear a T shirt like that on a LM hunt

Secondly, Rory and Schlossie will agree with me, Sailor Jerry's is NOT an awfull tasting rum Why do you think I took a second "strafdop after the first, ???? simple, that stuff is "nectar from the G*ds".
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Very Nice Barend, thanks for sharing. You got a couple of good ones of the camp "activities".

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Thanks Barend,

A great report and some great pics.

No wonder Hugo got "straffed" . Afterall how do you wear a T shirt like that on a LM hunt

Secondly, Rory and Schlossie will agree with me, Sailor Jerry's is NOT an awfull tasting rum Why do you think I took a second "strafdop after the first, ???? simple, that stuff is "nectar from the G*ds".
    I disagree with you Herman. The old UK recipe that is no longer made was brilliant. The stuff that is available now is like over priced, watered down spiced gold dishwater.
    Andrew Schlosser

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left - Seasick Steve

Captain Morgan (Dark Rum) or nothing!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6