Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Man U vs Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    That top 6 finish is looking highly unlikely with Liverpool only 3 points behind
    Yet we seem to do everything in our power to stay out of that top 6. Should be there already but for monday night's fiasco! Unfortunately i think it will get worse for us with the run of games we have coming up - QPR, Villa, Blackburn, Wigan etc. We are only guaranteed points against teams like Chelsea and Man City!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Yet we seem to do everything in our power to stay out of that top 6. Should be there already but for monday night's fiasco! Unfortunately i think it will get worse for us with the run of games we have coming up - QPR, Villa, Blackburn, Wigan etc. We are only guaranteed points against teams like Chelsea and Man City!
    Grant with Newcastle only have 11 players i think you guys should be fine, actually with Steven Taylor being injured they now only have 10 players

Tough times ahead for a 10 man team in the EPL
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    Grant with Newcastle only have 11 players i think you guys should be fine, actually with Steven Taylor being injured they now only have 10 players

Tough times ahead for a 10 man team in the EPL
    Till January, then Liverpool will buy their good ones!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

and the wheels on the toon bus are falling off...falling off...falling off
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Yip- Pardew's honeymoon is over! Just wait till Ba and Tiote leave for African Nations Cup!
    Anyway- glad Newcastle's struggles bring so much joy to a select few's hearts!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Yip- Pardew's honeymoon is over! Just wait till Ba and Tiote leave for African Nations Cup!
    Anyway- glad Newcastle's struggles bring so much joy to a select few's hearts!
    Shame Kev what happened to all that enthusiasm???

Did reality finally kick in
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    and the wheels on the toon bus are falling off...falling off...falling off
    And the wheels of the manu bus come falling off, falling off! Falling off!

Only one word necessary: SCHOOLED!!!

Let's hear the excuses chaps! Doubt I'll be hearing anything complimentary about a certain 10 man team!!! ROTFL!!!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    And the wheels of the manu bus come falling off, falling off! Falling off!

Only one word necessary: SCHOOLED!!!

Let's hear the excuses chaps! Doubt I'll be hearing anything complimentary about a certain 10 man team!!! ROTFL!!!
    "LIKE" Press!!
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

Only watched the 2nd half and from what I saw we wêre totally outplayed....2n to every ball and couldnt keep the ball when we had it Cos u guys closed us down so quickly.......just wanted it much more.....very díssapointing and id be concerned if i was Fergie....might consider bringing van der sar out of retirement....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Yip agree- only one side hungry for that win. Rooney looked rusty and Giggs (dare I say it) old. Ba was untouchable (again). The toon rollercoaster ride continues!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8