Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tim Rolston's Essential Fly Tying Techniques eBook

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Hi Dave,

Apologies, I missed your PM somehow. Will send it tomorrow. Please PM me your postal address.

Philip
    Thanks man, need your cell for proof of payment /receipt, will pm my adress after payment.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

I will carry mine with me till I meet Tim again so he can sign it for me. Learning some good tips here. In a few years a signed copy will collect a small fortune I'm sure.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
    TIt is due to be reviewed further in The Complete Flyfisherman, Flyfishing and the UK's "Trout Fisherman" magazines shortly.
    Has it been reviewed yet? I saw a lot of SA products featuring in Hatches recently. So in short what do those palookas make of the dvd?

Received mine frday, thanks Philip and Tim. This is really a must have, from basics on, worth every rand.
    P.S. Thanks for the scisors Philip, did not expect that.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Default Price

Hi Fish

How much is the publication, sorry if you have published the price, haven't looked at the posts below
    Tight Knots = Tight Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Yiorgos View Post
    Hi Fish

How much is the publication, sorry if you have published the price, haven't looked at the posts below
    R199.00 postage excluded. Well worth it
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Hi Guys,

Looks like a great e book. But forgive my ignorance, but is this a true e book or a DVD? I am really keen to get the book, but even on net books its says ebook/dvd.

Would prefer the ebook as opposed to dvd.

Many thanks.

Jayson

Hi jayson

It is a ebook with video links to YouTube vids only accessible through the ebook.

But you can learn alot from the book without using the YouTube links.
    "I wasn't born a fisherman, but I will damn well die a fisherman" - Anon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3