Thread: Potch

Default Potch

Guys i'm heading out to Potch on Wednesday for business in town. Can you guys suggest a pozzie close to town where i can go for an hour or two.
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Pm BansheeZA, he is fron the area
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, will do
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    Guys i'm heading out to Potch on Wednesday for business in town. Can you guys suggest a pozzie close to town where i can go for an hour or two.
    Howzit, i reckon your best bet in Potch will be Elgro river Lodge, it’s about 20- 25min outside of Potch . Travelling on the n12 from JHB you turn left at the Willows hotel / Golf course, carry on straight with that road until you get the Elgro turn off to the right. Sand road for about 1,5km after turn off. Give Gerdus a call 0182911333.
    I see the flows went down to 20 a couple of days back so the fishing should be good there, if you find the right spots.

Sounds good thanks Andre