Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help to find CPS beats

I know the person fishing Hotel beat on Saturday. I will post how his day went and hopefully it will be of help for Sunday. Enjoy.
    That is, if he gets a chance to fish. This weather seems to be coming in on Saturday.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Thanks for your help! Finally I found both beats. Unfortunately water was too high. There are a lot of strong bushes on the banks of both rivers. It is impossible to go along. The only way is to move in the river but only when the water is lower. Am I right? When do you think water come back to normal level?

Sorry I did not report back NickKim, but my brother did not fish and I was stuck at a club show all weekend. He also said the water was unfishable. It should take about a week of no rain to come down to a better state, but still strong flows I think. Not having seen it myself it's a bit difficult to guess exactly.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

I smell a phantom

Thank you, Rols. I'm leaving next weekend. Hope to have a chance going fishing. See a forecast for rain in Wednesday, hope it will not be very strong.

Fario, sorry but I don't understand your point.

2013-11-23 15.07.14.jpg
    Guys, to close this thread, finally I went fishing. Was not easy to find my way, but fishing itself was fantastic! Thanks to everybody who replied to me. Tenkara has just right size for such a rivers, eventhough, sometimes it was difficult to come close enough to trouts.
    The best bite was Nympf Poxy Micro Stone.
    830_0.jpg

I really liked this streams & hope to go fishing again in January.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2