Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peak at the streams....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    20 fish is not overly optimistic. If the stream has settled nicely, you shouldn't have a problem.

Don't worry too much about the fitness thing, we will definitely take it very easy, and none of us have anything to prove to the other. I don't think I have ever in my entire life been as unfit as I am right now. The most important thing is just getting out onto the streams again and enjoying every moment. That is my main mission
    ok starting to feel a little bit better after reading this. nice RELAXED conditions, EASY, ENJOYING. When i do join cps though, first thing i'll suggest is to move the car park closer to the fishing spots. see, then we park the car
    & leave the beers in the coolers and then chris does'nt have to carry his butt off. definately bringing it up.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    ok starting to feel a little bit better after reading this. nice RELAXED conditions, EASY, ENJOYING. When i do join cps though, first thing i'll suggest is to move the car park closer to the fishing spots. see, then we park the car
    & leave the beers in the coolers and then chris does'nt have to carry his butt off. definately bringing it up.
    I think a couple of donkeys Rols would be cheaper and a couple of sherpas.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I think a couple of donkeys Rols would be cheaper and a couple of sherpas.
    i like the way you thinking...
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

i like the way you thinking...
    I was actually wondering how you were going to manage casting without your ever present trademark counter balance in your left hand Roland. It seems I took a lot for granted here. What have I let myself in for!?
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

I was actually wondering how you were going to manage casting without your ever present trademark counter balance in your left hand Roland. It seems I took a lot for granted here. What have I let myself in for!?
    I think this will be one time where the "reading between the lines" in the sense of keep it minimal has to be adhered to. We will partake of a few "goldies" when the day is finished. you just make sure the dancing girls you bringing with, don't disturb the fishing tooooo much
    cheers

Hey Roland, I'm only kidding hey! You're more than welcome to take whatever refreshments you like.........as long as you are prepared to carry the stuff, who am I to argue?
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Hey Roland, I'm only kidding hey! You're more than welcome to take whatever refreshments you like.........as long as you are prepared to carry the stuff, who am I to argue?
    no way! stream water or nothing. just did 4 pushups, walked to the fridge, rather than use the scateboard. ok so there were no health drinks... but i made a start. am now watching a movie of some guys climbing mountains...i can feel the burn, i'm sure the calories are burning themselves, when you see me in a coupla days i will be slim, trim and handsome, ......with a full head of hair. ok, that was my saying for the last 20 years, so i'll stick to it

in a coupla days i will be slim, trim and handsome, ......with a full head of hair.
    Damn, you mean to say I shaved my head all for nothing!!? Seriously!! My wife nearly had a heart attack when she saw my lily white scalp. You know, I'm getting tired of trying to fit in when the goal posts keep on getting moved by you okes

Damn, you mean to say I shaved my head all for nothing!!? Seriously!! My wife nearly had a heart attack when she saw my lily white scalp. You know, I'm getting tired of trying to fit in when the goal posts keep on getting moved by you okes
    you got an undo button on them clippers?
    cheers
    i'm off to snore a bit. hope you all have a lekka productive day tomorrow

you got an undo button on them clippers?
    cheers
    i'm off to snore a bit. hope you all have a lekka productive day tomorrow
    Nope, the deed is done....final boet. I'm fully streamlined for a flying start on the 1st.

Lekker slaap!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast